Yesterday, 4 out of 5 tips were “money generators”.
- Sheffield Utd – Peterborough 1-0 (Lost)
- Leicester – Burnley 3-0 (Won)
- E.Frankfurt – Leverkusen 2-1 (Won)
- Twente – ADO Den Haag 4-1 (Won)
- Braunschweig – Sandhausen 2-1 (Won)
For Sunday, I chose 5 games and 5 tips with a huge chance to get profit
- Fiorentina – AS Roma (Italy, Serie A) – Tip: Both to score
- Fiorentina scored two goals in the first two games (one in each match) of the Serie A season but they have good players who can score at any time: Nikola Kalinic, Khouma Babacar, Mauro Zarate, Christian Tello. AS Roma converted 9 chances and conceived 4 goals in just three matches. Pretty impressive attacking football
- Last clean sheet of Roma was against Udinese, 4-0 in the first game of the league. In the last five matches, they received at least one goal.
- In the last three games at Artemio Franchi, we had goals scored by both sides.
- 100% percentage in terms of over 2.5 goals for AS Roma (3/3 matches in Serie A 16/17)
- Rio Ave – Sporting (Portugal, Primeira Liga) – Tip:2
- Sporting impressed the world of the football with the performance against Real Madrid, showing courageous and esthetic football
- The away team has a 100% record this league season – 8 goals scored and just one conceived
- Sporting’s last defeat away from home in the Portuguese First League was the 2-0 loss against Portimonense. Back in January this year
- CS U Craiova – Concordia Chiajna (Romania, Liga1) – Tip: 1
- CS U Craiova is one of the contenders for the qualification in the play-off
- At home, CS U Craiova recorded 9 wins and one draw in the last 10 matches in Liga1
- Concordia Chiajna lost three matches away and won only one – against ASA Targu-Mures, a big contender for relegation
- CS U Craiova won last two head-to-head games at home with the same score : 2-0
- Inverness – Celtic (Scotland, Premiership) – Tip: 2 HT / 2 FT
- In-form Celtic in the last four league matches with four victories, with convincing scores at half-time
- Celtic is the leader of the championship with a 100% record while Inverness is on the last spot with only 4 points from a maximum of 15.
- Celtic can increase the gap that separates the team from the second place, after Hearts lost 1-0 at St Johnstone
- Djurgarden – Malmo – Tip: x2 (Away or Draw)
- Malmo is the leader of the Swedish league with 48 points from 21 games, while Djurgarden is on the 11th position, 6 points safe from relegation
- In the last 5 matches, Malmo won 13 points out of 15, while Djurgarden beat two relegation contenders, Falkenbergs and Gefle. Plus a surprising 3-1 win against Goteborg, ranked the fourth at the moment with 12 points less than Malmo
- Kjartansson from Malmo is the goalscorer of the season with 14 goals, four more than the second spot, shared by Antonsson (Kalmar) and Prodell (Elfsborg).